You’ve heard about it, you’ve seen the screenshots, maybe you’ve even taken a tour. Now it’s your chance to win the Blaster’s Paradise Personal Space for PlayStation Home. This space includes the addictive Tank Top 1.0 game, room for your furnishings and teleporters to your favorite Sodium destinations.
The nice people at Outso and Lockwood have given us four codes to give away, and we want to make sure that the most die-hard Sodium fans get them (or at least Home folks who are really good at spotting details).
Below, you will find 20 questions that will challenge even a master’s knowledge of the Sodium Hub. All you need to do is collect the answers, write them down with the questions, and PM them to HearItWow on the GI Forums (You’ll need to register if you haven’t yet, but it’s free)!
If more than one person manages to answer all the questions correctly, we’ll conduct a random drawing to determine the winners. If no one gets all of them right, or misses a few, those with the most correct answers will win. Entries will be accepted until 9 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time on Wednesday, April 20. We’ll post the correct answers and announce the winners on Thursday!
Two quick rules before we let you at it:
- ONE entry per person. We don’t have the time to deal with multiples. If you send more than one, only the first entry that you send will be counted.
- This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment America, Sony Corporation or any of its subsidiaries.
- Decisions of the judges are final. In cases where more than one answer may be considered the correct answer, we will give equal weight to all acceptable answers.
Here’s your questions. Good luck! If you have any questions or need any additional information, let us know in this thread on the GI forums!
1. What unlocks bonus modifiers to your rating in Scorpio’s?
2. How many points of interest at Sodium Hub?
3. (Fill in the blanks) Super Green ____ ____ .
4. How do you make Vetoxade?
5. How do you gain access to the VIP Lounge?
6. What flavors are there of Hydro Juice?
7. HDC supplies what to Sodium?
8. How many entrances to the bar?
9. If u had a big enough truck, what platform could you tow away?
10. What is Vendy ready to do?
11. How many turnstiles at Sodium Hub?
12. What is written on the walkway in the cave?
13. How many chairs by the campfire?
14. What color are VICKIE’s eyes?
15. What item is displayed at the Commerce Point?
16. There are 140 million less of these.
17. If you want to check Sodium One news, what do you use?
18. Who is speaking over the loudspeakers?
19. How many teleportals are here?
20. Where is the largest video screen in Sodium Hub?