Rice Crispy Treats — yummo
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
1. Start creating the log by layering wafers with cream and marmalade. Then turn on its side and keep going.
2. Next, make two “knots” with eight wafers each, and angle them on both sides of the log.
3. Use a flexible spatula to spread cream evenly and thickly over whole log; then use a fork to create “bark.”
4. Dig a small hole in the bottom of each nonpareil, then insert a kiss. Decorate log with “mushrooms.”
Chocolate Covered anything
1. But microwaveable choclate
2. Dip yummy foods in it.
Choclate Chip Cookies
Follow directions on the packets/boxes
Hope you guys enjoyed the episode and have fun making these snacks at your gaming nights!